Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September Series + More...

Grace and peace all!

First, I would just like to take this time to thank all who read these blog posts. I pray that you are truly applying these principles and are growing... I am right there with you all. As the Holy Spirit is healing you all, He is definitely healing me as well. I NEVER write a post on a topic that He has not thoroughly dealt with me in private. LOL!

So, I am extremely excited about the new series starting this month titled, "Moving Forward." In this series you will find helpful ways to move forward in your relationship with Christ. We will deal with topics such as relationships, fear, addictions, self-esteem issues, friendships, failure, emotions and much more. The Lord is really pushing me to do this and I am beyond excited!

Also, check out the navigation bar on my blog. There you will find links to my story, booking, guest entries, and tips for bloggers. Check it out!

God bless every single one of you. Continue to be passionately in love with Jesus!!

Kieya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment